Pages

Selasa, 08 Desember 2015

Between of Nowhere














 Unbranded top and batik skirt - Grutie wedges - unbranded rainbow handbag



Hey y'all !!

How are you guys today? You know what? I miss blogging so much. It's been around 6 months since my last post. Actually I've prepared bunch of photos and thoughts but yeah I always confuse how to develop the ideas. Sometimes, when I've done the first paragraph, I always being stuck at the next paragraphs. This is where the writer's block begin. Anyone know how to deal with writer's block?

At first, I was not sure to continue this blog because I will be super busy on next semester. We need to prepare for national exams and anything related with graduation (hello 12th graders ! :p). But since the school days are over, I decided to keep writing on this blog to spend the holiday. I've promised to myself to spend the holiday wisely. What's your plan to spend the holiday?

I've think about what will I do after the graduation. I want to join some short course or do an internship in a magazine. Work in a magazine has become my biggest dream since I was in junior high school (if I'm not mistaken). I haven't decided which magazine that I will work for, but it must be teenage girl magazine. It must be fun to have an interview with your idols or have a chance to try something new before everyone knows it. Hope that I don't forget my bucket list #fingerscrossed


P.S : I don't promise that I will come here every week and I don't promise that I always come with new stuffs. But I promise to give you my best :)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14587169/?claim=dc9gz7pqexu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



5 komentar:

  1. Hello, Anas! Remember me? :)
    Visiting your nice site, and would be so happy if you mind visiting mine too.

    Blessings,
    Vania

    BalasHapus
  2. Happy new year!!!

    Lovely post:-)
    xoxo<3
    http://sissihope.blogspot.ch

    BalasHapus
  3. Hi!!^^ We're on the same grade?!^^ i agree it's really hard to keep up blogging while we are so busy with this national exam thingy...:(
    Cute skirt<3 I've always love that kind of batik...lol

    Do you want to follow each other? Let Me Know!x

    Adventure of P-Chaaan!!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hey, I just followed your blog :)
      Mind to follow each other ?

      Hapus

WARDAH NATURE DAILY WITCH HAZEL PURIFYING MOISTURIZER GEL REVIEW

Hi fellas! Moisturizer itu salah satu rangkaian skincare yang penting banget biar kulit selalu lembap dan terhindar dari dehidrasi apapun je...